Register below. Autism Tennessee’s Adult Orientations are two-hour informational sessions about autism spectrum disorders conducted by an autism specialist and an adult with autism.
- Who should attend? This Orientation is for adults who have a diagnosis of autism and those who suspect that they may have autism. This Orientation is most helpful for individuals seeking resources and support in order to understand and manage their autism diagnosis as well as those who want to connect to others in the autism community.
- What will I learn? You will… Learn the diagnostic characteristics of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and criteria for assessment; Discuss the difficulties associated with ASD; Gain an understanding of treatment options, effective strategies in self-advocacy, and how to create a support system; Hear success strategies from a peer with ASD
- Is there a cost? No. Both the session and childcare are FREE!
- How do I sign up? Fill out the form below!
- Is childcare available? Yes, free childcare is available with 48 hours advance request. Space is limited; reservations are required.
- When are they? Adult Orientations are held on a Thursday evening from 6:30 – 8:30 pm.
- Where are they? Cross Point Church in Bellevue,
7675 US 70S Nashville, TN 37221 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
2017 Adult Orientations – Scroll down to register!
- January 12, 2017
- August 10, 2017