Education Events- We host monthly education events in Nashville. Come to one and learn more about autism. If you've met one person with autism, you've met one person with autism.
There are many ways friends of autism can support our community. Here are a few ways to get involved!
- Family Fun Events- We have at least one Family Fun Event a month that allows our families to join together in a community outing. Volunteer to work a Family Fun Event registration table.
- Winners Choice Raffle- an annual raffle hosted by Autism TN. The winner chooses from three trips valued at over $6,000. Tickets are $20/each and we need help selling as many as possible to raise money for our programming.
- Summer Opportunities Fair- a fair to connect families to summer opportunities that accommodate individuals with autism. We need help getting the word out about this event to schools, therapy offices, churches, etc. Volunteer to reach out to your local community places.
- Pieces of Hope Benefit- our annual benefit raises 1/4 of the annual budget. This is a large event but the tasks aren't overwhelming. We need auction items and a lot of them! Volunteer to join the auction committee and hit up local businesses for donations. Don't worry, we can teach you to make the ask.
- Autism TN Pajama Walk- Join us for an autism celebration. Create a team to walk for autism!
- Fall Conference- We host an annual fall conference where attendees learn in-depth information about best practices for autism intervention. For this event we need food donations and sponsors. We also need help getting the word out about this event to schools, therapy offices, churches, etc. Volunteer to reach out to your local community places.
- Hope Drives Golf Tournament- We host an annual golf tournament at TopGolf on Giving Tuesday (The Tuesday after Thanksgiving). It is a simulated golf tournament for any skill level from beginner to pro! We need sponsors, teams, and items for a small silent auction. Volunteer to help where you can.
Autism Tennessee, legal name ASMT, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charitable organization and donations are tax deductible. This statement is not intended to be tax advice. Please check with your accounting professional or the I.R.S. for information regarding tax deductions for donations to 501(c)3 charitable organizations. Tax ID # 27-1003749